Penetrol Dry Wetting. Agent
Baroid Industrial Drilling Products’ PENETROL DRY Dry Surfactant is 100% active surfactant for superior performance on sticky clays and shales to reduce bit balling, differential sticking, and agglomeration of cuttings with minimal to no foaming.
As a dry surfactant, PENETROL DRY is your product of choice for drilling environments that are sensitive to aquatic toxicity.
Applications and Functions
- Reduce or eliminate bit balling
- Reduce surface tension of drilling fluid, which allows faster chip removal without continuously grinding the hard shale formations
- Improve drilling efficiency by preferentially coating the bottom-hole assembly and drill string
- Minimize differential sticking
- Increase bit life and reduce drill pipe and bottom-hole assembly wear
- Easy to mix
- Effective in low concentrations
- Compatible with other Baroid drilling fluid additives