ROCKY WOMEN’S STRUCTURE COMPOSITE TOE FIRE BOOT
Rocky is bringing innovative footwear to the fire house.
With the NFPA 1971 certification, Code Red: Structure is built for fighting fires in a structured environment.
This is a 14-inch pull-on featuring red accents and reflective highlights for safety and visibility. The pull-handles are full size to fit almost your entire hand for quicker and easier donning.
This boot meets ASTM F2413 protective toe, electrical hazard, and puncture plate standards.
Made from fire-resistant leather with a Vibram Fire and Ice Compound outsole and durable side-stitch construction.
The Rocky® Air-Port™ footbed offers supreme comfort.
This boot is bloodborne pathogen resistant and has a Stedfast thermal barrier and waterproofing for added protection without compromising comfort.
Stay protected fighting structural fires with the Code Red: Structure.
- Vibram 148 Fire and Ice Compound Outsole
- Puncture resistant
- Terra Suspension Footbed Provides Support and Cushioning
- ASTM F2413 protective toe classification
- ASTM F2413 electrical hazard standard
- Pull handles
- Triple stitched construction
- Proprietary high-walled Vibram® soles are stitched to the upper
- Fiberglass shank
- 3M™ Scotchlite fire resistant reflective material
- Bloodborne pathogen resistant
- ASTM F2413 puncture resistant standards
- 14 Inches in height
- Reduce injuries with Roll-Stop Ankle Stability™;
- Side stitched rubber outsole for durability
- Composite toe
- Sidewall Stitch Construction
- Fire Resistant Leather
- Nomex Fire Resistant Stitching
- High abrasion toe and heel guard
- NFPA 1971