ROCKY WOMEN’S NFPA COMPOSITE TOE FIRE BOOT
Rocky is bringing innovative footwear to the fire house.
With both NFPA 1977 and 1999 certifications, the Code Red: Rescue is built to protect you when responding to any call.
This is an eight-inch, composite toe boot that meets ASTM F2413 protective toe, electrical hazard and puncture plate standards.
Made from fire-resistant leather with a Vibram Fire and Ice Compound outsole and durable side-stitch construction.
The Rocky® Air-Port™ footbed offers supreme comfort.
This boot is bloodborne pathogen resistant and has a Stedfast thermal barrier and waterproofing for added protection without compromising comfort.
Pick up Code Red: Rescue for protection and comfort on the job.
- Vibram 148 Fire and Ice Compound Outsole
- Puncture resistant
- Terra Suspension Footbed Provides Support and Cushioning
- ASTM F2413 protective toe classification
- ASTM F2413 electrical hazard standard
- Speed laces for quick and easy lacing
- Proprietary high-walled Vibram soles are stitched to the upper
- Triple stitched construction
- Fiberglass shank
- Bloodborne pathogen resistant
- ASTM F2413 puncture resistant standards
- 8 Inches in height
- Reduce injuries with Roll-Stop Ankle Stability™;
- Side stitched rubber outsole for durability
- Composite toe
- Sidewall Stitch Construction
- Fire Resistant Leather
- Nomex Fire Resistant Stitching
- Fire resistant Laces
- NFPA 1977
- NFPA 1999