ROCKY CODE RED NFPA RATED COMPOSITE FIRE BOOT
Rocky is bringing innovative footwear to the fire house.
With the NFPA 1971 certification, Code Red: Structure is built for fighting fires in a structured environment.
This is a 14-inch pull-on featuring red accents and reflective highlights for safety and visibility. The pull-handles are full size to fit almost your entire hand for quicker and easier donning.
This boot has a composite safety toe and meets ASTM F2413 protective toe, electrical hazard, and puncture resisting standards.
Made from fire-resistant leather with a Vibram Fire and Ice Compound outsole and durable side-stitch construction.
The Rocky® Air-Port™ footbed offers supreme comfort.
This boot is bloodborne pathogen resistant and has a Stedfast thermal barrier and waterproofing for added protection without compromising comfort.
Stay protected fighting structural fires with the Code Red: Structure.
- Vibram 148 Fire and Ice Compound Outsole
- Puncture resistant
- Terra Suspension Footbed Provides Support and Cushioning
- ASTM F2413 protective toe classification
- ASTM F2413 electrical hazard standard
- Pull handles
- Triple stitched construction
- Proprietary high-walled Vibram® soles are stitched to the upper
- Fiberglass shank
- 3M™ Scotchlite fire resistant reflective material
- Bloodborne pathogen resistant
- ASTM F2413 puncture resistant standards
- 14 Inches in height
- Reduce injuries with Roll-Stop Ankle Stability™;
- Side stitched rubber outsole for durability
- Composite toe
- Sidewall Stitch Construction
- Fire Resistant Leather
- Nomex Fire Resistant Stitching
- High abrasion toe and heel guard
- NFPA 1971
There are no reviews yet.