French Creek Rogue SRL Dual-Leg M2RG-0Z
The French Creek Rogue SRL Dual-Leg provides freedom of movement to workers performing their job at various heights. Designed to be used as a connecting device in a personal fall arrest system, the sub-compact Rogue SRL connects the user’s harness to the anchorage point. As the worker moves toward or away from the device, the spring tensioned webbing will retract back into the unit or will draw out of it. The device automatically takes up the slack in the webbing keeping it out of the way while minimizing free fall distance should a fall occur. A centrifugal breaking mechanism minimizes free fall distance. A visual load indicator warns the user that the unit has been involved in a fall.
Please call ESI Supply for pricing and additional information! 601.933.4910
- Ease of Attachment; attaches through the webbing loop below the back D-ring, keeping the back D-ring free for other possible connections.
- Swivels 360° to help limit line twisting for smooth operation.
- Light, Durable Sub-Compact Housing
- Impact Indicator
- Short Fall Arrest Activation
- Webbing Shock Pack to reduce fall-arrest forces
- 400 lb. Weight Capacity
- Twist lock carabiner: Steel, 3/4" gate; 1/2" steel triple-lock carabiner
- 3/4" steel locking snap
- Meets/exceeds OSHA Subpart M 1926.502, 1940.66,, ANSI A10.32-2012, Z359.14-2012, "Class A" SRL
|Dimensions||16 × 12 × 20 in|