EZ-MUD GOLD clay and shale stabilizer
EZ-MUD GOLD clay and shale stabilizer provides inhibition of clay and shale formations in water-based drilling fluids without substantially increasing viscosity. EZ-MUD GOLD stabilizer, when added to a QUIK-GEL® or BORE-GEL® slurry, yields an inhibitive drilling fluid system while maintaining manageable and effective fluid properties. EZ-MUD GOLD stabilizer can be mixed easily at minimal shear thereby eliminating the need for liquid emulsions.
Applications and Functions
- Enhanced rheological properties of a low-solids drilling mud
- Clay and shale stabilization to prevent swelling and/or dispersion
- Borehole stability in water sensitive formations
- Minimized rotational torque and circulating pressure
- Enhancement of air-foam system capabilities
- Enhanced core recovery in continuous wireline coring operations
- NSF/ANSI/CAN Standard 60 certified
- Easy dispersion and mixing with minimal shear
- Can be used at increased concentrations to gain inhibition without producing excess viscosity
- No petroleum distillates present
- Breaks down chemically with bleach (sodium hypochlorite)
- Compatible with other Baroid drilling fluid additives when added in proper sequence
There are no reviews yet.