FORKLIFT/LIFT TRUCK OPERATOR COURSE DESCRIPTION
– Roll Sheet Signed
– Course Completion Form Completed
– Power Point Presentation
– Hands on Skills
– Written Test
The Forklift/Lift Truck Operator Training Program (LTO) trains supervisors and managers to incorporate best safety practices into their daily management activities. Fully OSHA compliant, and covering all lift truck classifications, this program can quickly return its low cost in improved productivity, decreased absenteeism, better morale, and a safer workplace.
The Forklift/LTO Participant Kit provides the course materials for the student. The program covers 7 interrelated, but independent instructional modules that can be learned in any order.
– Lift Truck Design and Operating Principles
– Pre-Shift Safety Inspection & Preventive Maintenance
– Worksite Inspections
– Deliver a Load
– Apply Lift Truck Operator Safety Skills
– Pick Up a Load
– 40 Page Participant Guide
– 7 Instructional Modules
– Certificate of completion
– Wallet Cards to Identify Successful Participants as Safe Trained Operators
This class is designed as an 8 Hour class. The cost is $140.00 per person. The minimum number participants for a class are 8 people. The maximum number for the class is 20 people.
*Special group rates are available. Please contact ESI Supply for more information regarding course training/certifications.